- Three MPA Skills nominees shortlisted for WA Awards of Excellence – 9 September 2021
- MPA Skills welcomes post-summit initiatives from State Government – 6 August 2021
- WA boasts higher than national average of students undertaking VET in Schools training, says latest report – 22 July 2021
- MPA-Skills welcomes Mature Age Apprentice push – 5 July 2021
- MPA Skills appoints CEO – 9 April 2021
- October 2021 painting e-newsletter
2021 MP&DA Painting Apprentice of the Year
- September 2021 painting e-newsletter
NEW! Wallpapering course now with $200 CTF Rebate
- August 2021 painting e-newsletter
NEW! Wallpapering course
- July 2021 painting e-newsletter
MPA Skills welcomes Mature Age Apprentice push
- June 2021 painting e-newsletter
Welcome to Ben Dahlstrom, our new CEO!
- May 2021 painting e-newsletter
2021 MP&DA Painting apprentice of the Year entries open now!
- April 2021 painting e-newsletter
Tax deduction tips for apprentices and tradespersons.
- March 2021 painting e-newsletter
Extended boosting apprenticeship commencements funding.
- February 2021 painting e-newsletter
Last chance to take up the boosting apprentice commencements funding.
- January 2021 painting e-newsletter
MPA Skills radio advertising starts today!
A day in the life of a Stage 6 Painting & Decorating Apprentice at MPA Skills!
14 December 2020
MPA Skills’ Stage 6 Painting & Decorating Apprentices finished their last Technical Training at Maylands Campus last week, under the supervision of Painting Trainer Stephen Delaney. Some of them will be signed off as qualified tradespeople in the next couple of weeks. This last block of training is all about Decorative Paint Effects. The apprentices learned how to woodgrain, marble, line, shade, stencil, broken paint effects, modern effects, mirror finishes and more. A highly creative exciting stage. Master Painters & Decorators Australia and Dulux visited the apprentices on their last day of training to celebrate this milestone. The apprentices also painted a portrait dedicated to Painting Training Supervisor- John Makrillos.